Organic Skin Care Course
Click on the drop down button for payment plan on full price course.
HUGE COURSE SALE!
Once a year we like to do an appreciation by offering a HUGE COURSE discount.
Take advantage of our Huge Sale Offer 2 full courses for the price of one.
If you purchase the Organic Skincare course of $400.00 you will receive the Aromatherapy course valued at $300.00 completely free.
Simply enroll today, by clicking on Pay Now and take advantage of our Huge sale.
OFFER IS VALID UNTIL APRIL 30, 2021.
Go in together with a family member or a friend and split the cost!
See Course Description Below
There has never been a better time to launch your career in natural skincare. The mainstream cosmetics industry is still churning out product after product made with synthetic ingredients that no one can identify or pronounce. You now have the opportunity to build up a niche following in a market that is still growing and is in hot demand with consumers.
If you're like me, you're always reading the labels of your skincare products and trying to understand what all these ingredients are. Not only is it possible to make gorgeous organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients, but you can also run a successful business to sell them. By 2020, the industry estimates that global demand for natural and organic skincare will reach $13.2 billion. That's right, $13.2 BILLION. We're talking global!
It doesn't matter where you live, people are desperate to buy natural and organic skincare. They are like you and me, they want to make sure that the products they use on their skin contain organic botanical ingredients.
Note: See some of our graduating students products down below.
Products you will learn how to make, plus all the recipes:
Complete Baby Product line Make-up products
Facial moisturizers, toners Massage oils for muscle relief, arthritis relief, etc.
Belly lotions for pregnant mothers Stretch Mark Lotions and balms
Hand creams Pain relief balms
Salves Suntan lotions, sunscreens
Sun Bronzing lotion Perfumes
Read what one of our student had to say!
My product of choice to create was a lip balm! My experience making it didn’t go as I had expected. I started out by setting up my workspace with all my equipment and ingredients needed. Then proceeded to melt the beeswax, using the double boiler method. This actually was the most challenging part for me because it took way longer than expected and I hadn’t quite gotten the double boiler method down yet. While that was slowly melting, I then melted the shea butter and coconut oil separately. Then, in another bowl I put together the jojoba oil and my essential oil, which was rosemary, and added vitamin e last. I soiled my creation twice because I accidentally got water into the beeswax and then the shea butter and coconut oil mixture the second time. So, the third time was a charm- but then to find out in the morning it was grainy due to the beeswax not being 100% melted. My lips did feel nice and moisturized in the morning- which was a great relief because I wake up every morning with super chapped lips. Anyways, I redid my creation… this time I did equal parts of wax/oil/butter and then did 1/2 tsp of jojoba oil and 1/4 tsp rosemary and vitamin E. This came out way better! The texture was smoother and not grainy at all. I was super happy with the way it came out. All it took was a few mistakes, but I learned a whole lot from it!
I am looking forward to making more creations and experimenting with different butters and essential oils ! I want to eventually sell these lip balms. I do know there is a whole lot out there for me to learn.. I’m excited to make more creations and develop new techniques along the way.
Student: Nicolette 9/20
Welcome to the "Organic Skin Care Course". In this course, you will gain a complete understanding of natural skin care products and their benefits, as well as what products are best to purchase. In addition, you will learn about the harmful side effects of synthetic chemicals in skin formulations, common marketing tactics and how to make your own skin care products, if you wish to do so.
In this course your going to learn:
1. You will learn to identify the various labels under which skin care products are placed. Many people think that there are only "natural and chemical" products. In fact, there are many variations in between. Learning to decipher the various labels and their claims will allow you to make more informed choices.
2. You will learn the amazing range of benefits of natural skin care ingredients, as well as the most common natural ingredients you will see in many commercial products.
3. You will learn which natural ingredients and techniques are effective in healing common skin issues, including burns, eczema, and stretch marks.
4. You will learn about the various types of skin and their individual challenges. You'll also learn to identify your own skin type and be a step closer to finding your ideal personal sin care regimen.
5. You will learn the best way to care for your skin, as well as what products work best and which to avoid.
6. You will learn how and why the skin ages and common problems that occur as this happens.
7. You will learn the effects of unsafe toxins to your skin.
8. You will learn how easy and rewarding it is to make your own skin care and spa product lines.
9. You will find information to help you in sharing your formulations with the world, either as gifts, or through commerce.
10. You will learn to summarize the well known health implications of using toxic, chemically laden skin care products, including the ramifications for children.
11. You will receive a list of our most trusted suppliers of natural skin care ingredients and cosmetic supplies online.
12. You will learn to formulate organic skincare products, with over 150 recipes. and you will receive your complimentary kit with everything you need to create one product included:
Our Organic Skincare Course is a great way to quickly learn how to make products to:
Sell to your therapy or salon clients
If you're an aromatherapist, beautician, salon owner or any other therapist working in the field of complementary therapy, you can tailor-make natural cosmetics specific to your clients' needs/skin types and conditions and prescribe and sell to them directly. This add-on service is an excellent way to enhance your practice and to support your clients.
Use at home for your family and friends
You may wish to be a 'home crafter' or hobbyist who loves to make natural skin; hair and beauty care products for yourself, your family and friends. For a lot of Aromatic hobbyists, it's very important to them that they are in control of what they and their families put on their skin and hair. You, or one of your family members, may have a skin type or condition that you feel you need to take control of by making your own skin care, hair and body care products.
Start or expand a Business